You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access PDF forms. If you do not have this software, download for free from the link above.
To open each form, click on the link you wish to open. To save files, right-click on the icon of the format and select Save Target As..., find your location and select Save.
- Absence and Additional Time Worked Report (634 Excel) - Used for employees to declare time taken and report CTO time earned. If a timekeeper enters your time for you, you must complete and sign the 634. Do not use this form if you enter your own absence in Absence Management.
- Time and Attendance Report (672 PDF) - Used by Departments for Master Payroll Certification.
- Authorization for Extra Hours (682 PDF) - Used to request authorization to work overtime and report additional hours worked for payment.
- Direct Deposit Enrollment Authorization - Used by employees to request bank account direct deposit.
- Dock Reporting Form - Used to report informal leaves without pay of 14 days or less.
- Duplicate Wage and Tax Statement Request: For requesting a new W2, please visit the State Controller's Office website for the most up-to-date information and form. More than one tax year may be requested; however, only four prior tax years are available.
- Employee Action Request (Form std686 PDF) - Used by non-student employees to change withholdings and name. Address changes are entered in CMS Student/HR. Click here for job aid.
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form - Used to verify employment eligibility.
- Hourly/Intermittent Voucher - Used to report hours worked for intermittent employees. Click here for hourly voucher instructions.
- Oath of Allegiance and Declaration of Permission to Work for Persons Employed by the State of California - Read Only
- Payroll Deduction Authorization - Used to add, delete, or modify payroll deductions for parking and Otter Sports Center membership fees.
- Part-Time, Seasonal, Temporary (PST) Retirement Plan - CSU employees who are excluded from membership in the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS), either because they work less than half time, are seasonal or are employed on an intermittent or temporary basis, are automatically covered by the PST Retirement Program.
- Request for Duplicate Controller's Warrant / Stop Payment - Used to request a Stop Payment on a warrant issued by the State Controller's Office.
- Signature Authorization Form - Used by departments to designate or change signature authority status.
- Special Consultant Voucher - Used to report time worked for Special Consultants (days only).
- Student Employment Action Form - Used by departments to hire new students or change current appointments.
- Student Payroll Action Request - Used by students to change Name, Withholdings, and Address.
- Time Off Request/Notification - Used to request use of vacation, personal holiday, CTO and informal leave without pay and for sick leave notification.
- Vacation MPP Overage Extension Form - Used by MPP's to extend excess vacation leave.
- Vacation Overage Extension Form - Used by employees to extend vacation leave.
- Warrant Representative Authorization - Used by departments to designate or change warrant pickup status.